Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not Yet!

Today we had our doctor appointment hoping it would be our last one. Come to find out it probably is not. My do date is tomorrow and even though I keep getting contractions (some very strong) I am still not dilated at all. We have a scheduled appointment for next Wednesday. If she does not decide to come out by then they will schedule an induction. I am really hoping she will come before then.
I am not working anymore and I did not want to take that much time off of work. I had thought about going back but I am not any help what so ever. I cannot bend over very well and working at a daycare that is a must. Oh and getting up and down off the floor or even the minnie chairs. My back and tail bone are hurting very bad so I can do those things it just puts me through a lot of pain. So in the end we decided it would be best if I just stayed off work. Joe is worried I would push myself too hard and you never know she may decide to come before next week.
I know everyone is just as excited to meet this little one rolling inside of my tummy as we are. I will let everyone know as soon as we can when she is here for everyone to love.

She likes to sit a little crooked sometimes, well alot. I do have shorts on in this pic too!
7/18

7/28 Try not to look at the strech marks! Yuck!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember at my last doctor's appointment being told he would see me next week. He was wrong. She was born a few days after that appointment. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping my fingers crossed she comes soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete