Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Almost Time!

I am now 36 weeks today. I have been very busy and trying to leave time to relax. My hours are lowered to 25 hours a week because of summer schedules and I cannot really work by myself! I think it is for the best though. Joe and I are both on a one week vacation right now and we are trying to get everything done that we possibly can. I got the room painted and my hospital bag ready to go.
We had a doctor appointment today and everything is normal. I am measuring right where I should be, blood pressure good, weight gain good, and heartbeat good. I have gained 32 pounds so far. She is definitely moving enough. She still has the hick ups everyday and she is kicking my ribs all day long. Not complaining though. I think I will miss this when she gets here but we are so anxious to see her and meet her.
We got the crib. It was a long process to find the right crib. Everyone should know how picky I am. Feel bad for Joe. He was very patient though. We got it from Babies R Us. First time we got it, it was in stock and took it right home. We got it out and there was a scratch, a chunk of the corner missing, and a huge crack in the back board. So, we ordered a new one and got it today. All is good and all is put together! Yaaaaeee!!!!

This is our baby girls crib!


6/5/09

7/1/09



Oh - we got our pictures done last week so if anyone wants to see them they can go to

http://www.snaptotsphotos.com/ then go to captured moments then in the box type in lewis !

They will be posted until Monday the 6th.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty crib. I noticed that style the last time I was at Babys R Us. It won't be long until you will have a baby to put in it. Good luck.

    My word verification is tracti. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures... I'm looking through them right now.

    ReplyDelete