Friday, July 17, 2009

Count Down!

We had a doctor appointment yesterday. I only have two more scheduled appointments. I am getting more and more nervous and excited. Joe is so funny. Every single night when he goes to work he is thinking I am going to go into labor. He never wants to leave me alone. I told him she won't just fall out of me, he doesn't work that far away.
I had a false alarm this week. I was at work on Tuesday and started having contractions stronger than normal. They kept getting closer together. They ended up being five min. apart and lasting about two min. each. This went on from about 2:00 to 7:00. I did call the doctor and she told me to just relax at home for a while and see if they fade. Which they did of course. I was disappointed and relieved at the same time. It is so weird to have such opposite feelings at the same time. Joe was disappointed. I guess she thought about coming out for a while and then changed her mind.

She is still moving a lot as normal. The doctors say she will be in gymnastics. I personally think it will be a sport that has to do with KICKING and PUNCHING.

I was checked yesterday to see if I was dilating at all. I won't get too into detail but everything is progressing and I am not dilated yet. She has dropped a little but not all the way yet. It could be anytime now or it could be a couple weeks yet. Hopefully sooner. I am tired of being achy and not wanting to move from the couch.

With as much as I feel like this I am trying to enjoy the pregnancy still. We are keeping busy with family gatherings and work. I hope next time I wright I will be announcing.


Daddy putting clothes away!

Mommy making a smore!



7/1/09


7/18/09



Mommy and Daddy July 18th at 38 weeks

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this it keeps me updated on everything I am missing out on.
    You look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look good. It is such an exciting time. Can't wait to meet this new little girl.

    ReplyDelete