Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One Month

We went to the doctor today for Charlette's one month appointment! It went very well. She now weighs 10.8 and is 22 1/4. She is growing fast. The doctor said she is still perfect. When he came in the room she started to smile and coo. He said that that is really good and he thinks she may start talking early. So everything is going good and we have another appointment on October 13th.

She is still waking up about every two to three hours to eat at night. She usually goes right back to sleep after eating so that is good. I am getting used to this schedule but I am glad it will not last forever. She sleeps a lot during the day but when she is awake she is AWAKE. She is very alert and loves being talked to, sang to, and read to. Sometimes she is tired but won't go to sleep so we just dance to her lullaby CD. She loves it!

I go back to work tomorrow and she gets to come with me. I am only going to be working 20 hours a week at first so it won't be too bad. I am a little nervous but I am ready to get back to the real world. I just hope Charlette will do ok at the daycare. She has been a little spoiled while at home with us. Just a little but enough to worry a little. She is just so cute and we can't help but hold her and cuddle her.

We had our last baby shower. My boss had a shower with all the families at the daycare. It turned out great. Every year we have a summer social for the families. This year it was the summer social, my shower, and saying good-bye to a couple families that are going to 1st grade. We got a lot of nice things and it was nice to see everyone. Charlette got to be passed around by all the parents getting their baby fixes. They were all excited to finally see the little person that made my belly so big.


I hope that the rest of the family will be able to meet her!

9/5



Mommy and Charlie 9/1


Charlie's princess outfit! 9/5

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she is taking after her mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of your blog.

    I can't believe how big she is getting. She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete