Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 weeks!

I feel like all I do is feed and change poopy diapers. I really don't mind though... it's funny how you just do it. When I think about what it was like before she was here I wonder what I did with my time. I try to take naps when she naps but I just feel like I need to do the dishes or laundry. I always regret it when I am up with her at night. All well..... I guess I will learn eventually! She sleeps good about every other night. I am hoping she does a little better by next week when I go back to work. She just eats so much. That is the only reason she usually wakes up but some nights she just does not want to go back to sleep after eating. She just wants to play right! I am getting used to being up at night while Joe is at work.


Charlette had a visit from Grandma Traci a week ago. She was a big help and we can't wait for the next visit. Hopefully next time Grandpa will come with her.


We also went to the yearly camping trip with Joe's family. We did not stay we just went for a day but it was Charlette's first camping trip. Here is a pic of Joe's cousin Rachel holding her at camp.

8/22
We try to go for a walk if the weather is nice. She likes them. She usually stays awake for them so we go at night so she will stay up a little later for us. Here is a pic while getting ready for a walk.
8/31

We also had a couple birthday parties to attend . This gave everyone a chance to see Charlie. We had Drew and Parkers party. Which we were late for but we made it and everyone got to see her. We had Jacks birthday party and the rest of Joe's family got to see her. Then we had Braelyn's party. This is my friend Sarah's baby. She just turned one. I have a feeling her and Charlie will be getting into trouble together in the future. CAN'T WAIT! It is a lot of work to go to these parties but it is worth it.

Here are a couple other pics of the little one.
8/28



8/15


We are all three doing well and I will give another update after her appointment on the 8th!

2 comments:

  1. Give baby Charlie a kiss from her grandma Traci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty baby. I enjoy reading your updates. Babies are the best.

    ReplyDelete