Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mommy Back to Work

I have been back to work now for two weeks. The first week was really hard. I do preschool in the mornings for three hours. She would cry and cry and I would have to just let my boss deal with her. She has to get used to the sounds of the daycare. It is getting better.

She is very gassy and we are trying to sort out this situation. She gets really bad belly aches and she cries so hard. I feel so bad for her. We got her some gas drops to help. We just started them. I tried to look at my diet and I was already watching what I ate....no spicy foods, brocoli, and so on. I could not really find anything so I looked it up and one of the things was lactose intolerants. So I decided to give it a try! I stopped all dairy and got Lactaid milk. Well, it has been 4 days and she is doing better already. I don't know for sure yet but I think it may have been the problem. She is sleeping longer and she is not as fussy. She has her moments but don't they all. I am going to try to drink milk in about a week and if she gets really upset again I am going to talk to her doctor. So wish us luck on this experiment.

She has another doctor appointment on the 9th and she will have to get a shot. I had my 6 week checkup and all is well. My iron is back to normal. NO MORE IRON PILLS!!!!YAAEEEE!!!! I only need to lose 10 more lbs to get back to what I was. Not telling what the number is:) The hardest to lose but I am going to try to work at it. TRY is the key word there.

Charlette is cooing and telling stories all the time. She has not giggled yet but she is getting close. She gets the biggest smile ever and we think something will come out and nothing does. Soon I think. She is just starting to lift herself up onto her elbows and look around. She is really strong. I can't believe she is almost two months already.

We are trying to decide what she is going to be for Halloween. There are so many cute things.

Here are a couple recent pics.
9/11 She has the best smiles!
9/14 I swear she doesn't get her faces from me!
9/20 One of our first family pics at home.
9/22
Smile Video!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Baby Charlie wants mommy to stay home and play. No working for her mommy. Its all about Charlie now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was prescious. She has your eyes I think. She reminds me of both you and Lee's baby pictures a little.

    ReplyDelete