Friday, August 6, 2010

1 YEAR ALREADY!!!

I cant beleive it!! Charlette will be 1 year old in 2 days!!! The time has went by soooo fast and I cry almost everytime I think about her being 1 already. She is standing all by herself, climbing, and crawling very fast..lol. She is not quite walking yet. She can walk along things but cannot balance her weight yet to walk on her own. She loves to sit on the lid of her toybox and play with her blocks and farm animals...this is her new game these days :) She also enjoys going in her room and pulling all the books off her bookshelf and reading them. She will normally pick out a few of her favorites.....The very hungry caterpillar and toes ears and nose tab book. She also loves the frosty the snowman one that makes music. She knows how to get it to play music and we have grandma Traci to thank for that book.

Gymnastics :) She loved it!!
.
Bubbles!!


Charlette has 9 teeth now. 4 top 3 bottom and then left both top and bottom molors. She is in the process of getting the at least 1 more tooth too. She looks so cute with all her teeth I just love her smile :)

We had her big birthay party for her daddy's side of the family. It was very crazy planning this party but well worth it. We enjoyed everybodys company and it was a lot of fun. Charlette had almost a 3 hour nap that day so she woke up and was ready to PARTY!! Mommy and daddy on the other hand ran around like crazy people to get everything ready. Daddy, papa Kirk, grandma Cathy and B Moore got the yard ready and tents up since we woke up to rain that day. Mommy ran to Midland to get hotdogs, balloons, cake, GaryLee and Sarah and Braelyn. Everything went to plan except the cake. The lady wrote down that the cake was needed AUGUST 31st instead of JULY 31st. After saying see you next Saturday when ordered I ASSUMED (which I will try not to do anymore) she got it all right. Charlettes loving daddy fixed it and they decided to stay late and make my baby girl her 1st birthday cake :) Then Aunt Nikki picked it up, brought it to us and it was BLUE frosting instead of WHITE!! I was soooo over it I was just happy to have a cake and it was still cute....also made for good pictures. They spelled her name right and I was really worried about that. In the end the rain stopped and my baby girl had a great party with yummy cake :) Here are some super cute pictures of our Charlette Grace at her 1st birthday party!!

Charlette's best friend Braelyn

OK...enough mommy....


Cake

What is that daddy??





MMMM....I can eat it!!
And it is MESSY!!
Asia...you want some??
Bath Time!

Presents..YAY!!

Play Time!

This year has went by so fast!! I miss alot of things about her infant stage but I LOVE where she is at now and look forward to watching her discover and learn even more. She has had such a personality since the day she was born and it keeps growing and growing. She loves people and being around large groups...she gets that from her daddy. Then at the same time she loves to stay home and hang out with mommy and daddy...she gets that from her mommy. Another year will fly by and I will be writing about her walking and talking and her new interest and I will be crying for that birthday too :)

Look how much I grew in 1 year!!!

Grandma Traci will be back to visit in 1 week and we are so excited. Charlette talks to her on the phone all the time and knows grandmas voice so we r going to have a great long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I can't believe how much she has changed in one year. It does go by fast doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete