Sunday, July 11, 2010

11 months

Oh my gosh...one more month and my babe is 1 year old!!! I think I will cry the whole day...I feel like she was just born!!! A lot has happened this month as well...she has grown up A LOT in this month. The fever that I wrote about in the last blog ended up being fifths disease. She got a rash the next day and it lingered for about 3 days. Just had to let it run its course and it went away in its own.

Then Joe had his first fathers day. We had a relaxing day and we stayed home for most of it :) That is a treat for us!! We did go to Joe's parents for dinner to celebrate fathers day and his dads birthday. Here is a picture of daddy and baby on there first fathers day together.

Charlette got her first big bruise. Scared me more than her I think. She was under the end table and I got her out then she went back under and I went to get her out.....well she saw me and tried to run away!! That did not work out, she tipped over and hit her head right on the wood. Cried for a whole 2 min and then tried to go back under the table. Many more bumps and bruises to come....
Starts in the middle of her eyes and goes up above her left eyebrow. She looks upset doesn't she???

Then this month we went to a friends birthday party. Jet turned 1 and he had lots of friends there. They all LOVED the water and it was a really nice time.

THEN......Charlette's first 4th of July!! It was a great weekend. Daddy had a 3 day weekend and we stayed pretty lazy. We had a cookout Sunday and and went to fireworks. I was sooooo nervous to take Charlette to them...thinking it would be too loud. Hahaha...that was a joke...she didn't even care. She was awake form 1 - 11!! Good mood the whole time . She watched a couple fireworks but mostly just played.

At our cookout.

At the fireworks
Before we left the parking lot :)
Charlette has went from scooting to crawling to standing up and now walking along the furnature. Next up is walking wish us luck :) So the next blog is the big birthday update. I can't believe this. I get a little teary eyed just thinking about it :( It should be a good time though. Everyone have a good month. I am going to try to make it go slow!!!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe it has been almost a year. where does the time go?

    thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete