Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Induced?

So we had our doctor appointment today and we have some news. She checked to see if I was dilated at all and ........I was not! Can you believe it. I couldn't and neither could Joe. So now I am going in tomorrow night to be induced. She explained everything to me and it was a lot to take in. I was told to get ready for what could be a long process. I think I am as ready as I can be. I am very nervous but excited to get on with it and meet our baby girl. We will be letting everyone know when she is born so that way anyone who wants to go to the hospital does not have to wait for hours.

About the guessing game. Everyone has guessed too early but we will be looking at weights still. I know she has grown more since the guessing days but all well. I think it's fun to look.

So............ wish me luck and I hope to see all of our friends and family soon (along with a baby) :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am booking my flight!!!! I love you and can't wait to see you and the baby oh and Joe.

    ReplyDelete