Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update at 27 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 27 weeks. I cannot believe that I am already this far along. On April 17th we had an appointment and the baby and I are both healthy. I have been very blessed during this pregnancy. Also, on this day we found out that I had gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks. This can be something to be concerned about if I continued to gain this much. I am really only SUPPOSE TO gain 1 pound a week. I had to go back a week later, which was April 24th, to just see a nurse to check my weight. When I went in I had not gained anymore weight which was good so their was nothing to worry about. Just a little growth spurt.

Now this Friday I have to drink my "ORANGE DRINK" and get my blood drawn. This is to check glucose. I am a little nervous on what the drink with taste like. I will make it through ok. I will let you all know how that goes. I will probably find out the results at my next appointment which is May 15th.

This last weekend she had the hick ups for the first time. It was the cutest thing ever. Of coarse I cried. Don't ask me why. I cry at everything these days. She is still kicking everyday all day. I had a child at work sitting on my lap and he said "Hey, your belly is bumpin in there!" He was very worried.

I will try to get pictures posted soon!

6 comments:

  1. I feel like your pregnancy is progressing so well! (And fast!!)... It probably doesn't feel as fast to you though =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did that blood test. I don't like orange juice but I managed to choke that drink down. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choose the orange. It's just really sweet orange pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad everything is going so well! And I have to agree with Joni here, I feel like you're just moving right along!

    ... any names for your little one yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have ideas but not any names that we are sure on yet. It is really hard to choose somebodies name that they will have for the rest of their life.

    ReplyDelete