Friday, April 3, 2009

BOY or GIRL

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I have not given an update. I know everyone is waiting or has already found out by someone. OK I had my appointment on the 16th and we found out it is a GIRL!!!!! We were so excited to finally know that we went and looked at baby items for the registry that next weekend. We will probably register soon since I have to have so many showers. At the ultrasound the doctor made a comment about how much she moved. We were in there for a half an hour and she did not stop moving. One minute she was doing a hand stand the next minute she was sitting on her feet. She moved into so many different positions the doctor gave us about 10 pictures. I will try to post some of them this weekend. Everything is healthy and growing well.
I am still feeling good. It's getting harder everyday to do the simplest chores. I either will get out of breath or I physically can't do something and have to wait for Joe to do it. I have to go shopping for a outfit to wear for Easter and that will be a trip and a half. All and all though I am enjoying being pregnant and for the most part I really don't mind random people rubbing my belly. What I enjoy the most is feeling her move she moves so much. She will sometimes keep me up at night. If I set something on my belly she will kick it off.
Along with the pics of the baby I will post my belly (which has grown quite a lot) and I got a request for Joe's growing belly:)

Oh, you are probably all wondering about a name. We have no clue!

6 comments:

  1. Just please don't name her Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy it's a girl... it'll probably be the most active child ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so long I figured she already started school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been quiet since I've known since a couple days after the ultrasound. I promise I WILL NOT rub your belly. Such an exciting time for you and Joe. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl! We're having a girl. Now I am excited. Girls are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,pego you should name your baby hannah it is a great you can spell it 2 ways hanna or hannah


    love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete