Saturday, May 1, 2010

Almost 9 months!!

This month has went by so fast. Life is getting busy with summer coming son and Charlette's 1st birthday is sneaking up on us. I cannot believe in just 3 months and 8 days my baby girl will be 1!!! She is not crawling yet..lol! She definitely can get to whatever she wants and it is hilarious to watch. She sits up and then falls over to scoot on her belly or roll to something. Here is a picture of her showing me all of her toys :)



Her favorite toy since Easter is her pink Easter egg. She shakes it around and hits it on everything.

This is Charlette at daycare! She loves daycare :) She enjoys being around all the crazy kids. Charlette is for sure on e of the popular ones and she knows it....smiles and gets her way all the time. Well..how could you tell this smiling face no...lol!!
We have done bubbles for the first time with a couple of our babies at work. Charlette did not know what to think. She had the funniest face just watching them go by. If one popped by her she would jump. This is how she reacted while a little boy next to her was screaming and chasing them...hahaha.
A couple days later we tried again and she enjoyed them much more. She started to reach out for them and smiled a lot :) I love all the FIRSTS!!

Charlette is getting some more teeth. She is getting for sure 1each side of her top 2. And I think maybe 1 on each side of her bottom 2. 4 TEETH AT ONCE!!! OUCHCHCH!! It has been a rough month but we are getting through it. Last weekend I could not get anything done. She wanted to be held all day for 4 days. Poor baby!! I of course held her. She needed some extra attention to get through that weekend. Then that next week I noticed 1 of those 4 teeth has poked through so that explains it all. We use Orajel but I don't like to use it too much. Only when she really neeeeds it. I give her teethers but she prefers to just chew on her finger. This is how you will usually find her.

Well....she is growing fast and her personality is growing and growing!! I love to watch all the new things she discovers and all the new activities she learns to love!! Her faces that she makes at us these days are so funny :) I am trying to update at least once a month for everyone and for Joe and I to look back on when she is older.

1 comment: